DO YOU FEEL FRUSTRATED THAT YOU GAINED WEIGHT BACK ONCE YOUR LAST DIET ENDED?
ARE YOU TIRED OF DEPRIVING YOURSELF AND FOLLOWING ALL THOSE CRAZY DIETING RULES?
DO YOU MISS HAVING THE ENERGY TO PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS OR GRAND KIDS?
READY TO FIT FOOD INTO YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF FORCING YOUR LIFE TO FIT INTO WHATEVER FOOD YOU'RE "SUPPOSED" TO BE EATING?
THEN YOU'RE READY FOR THIS PROGRAM!
This program is for people who:
- Want a program that is tailored to their needs and goals
- Have tried other diets that haven't been sustainable
- Want to improve their relationship with food
- Dislike coaches who preach it's "their way or the highway"
- Want a COMMUNITY of like-minded individuals to share their successes with and to motivate each other to beat their hurdles
- Are tired of sifting through conflicting information on the Internet and want to find a reliable source
- Feel fed up with diets and fads and are ready to find a more permanent solution
- Need help understanding nutrition and wellness, but don't want to take a science class
- Want to make a commitment and take action on their goals by learning to build healthy habits step by step over a period of time
- Like learning with activities, not just lectures
- Want to be empowered to make nutritious choices for themselves without being tied down to a specific plan
- Are visual learners...there will be text, but PLENTY of videos with handouts you can print out (if that's how you learn best) AND a workbook to follow along with
- Want to learn how to indulge in moderation and still stick with their habits
The program will last for 14 weeks.
We focus on 6 habits, each for two weeks. Studies show that it takes about 2 weeks of consistently repeating an action for it to become a habit. This is especially effective when focusing on one habit at a time.
In other words, we will walk you through a series of healthy habits related to your diet and weight loss step by step. We will help you set a goal for accomplishing this habit over the course of two weeks. We will be there to help you troubleshoot your habit when you run into obstacles. At the end of two weeks, you'll have a consistent habit. Then, we'll build upon that habit and add another habit to your repertoire. Then another. And another. You get the picture.
While you're building healthy habits, we'll add other activities and information related to nutrition to help you gain more understanding and knowledge.
Our goal here is to turn you into your own wellness expert. After you complete this program, you'll be ready to take on more advanced habits.
Yes, this takes effort and commitment. But, if you're sick and tired of trying and failing other diets and programs and ready to try something that will actually last, then enroll in our program today.
"Overeating at night is a big challenge for me. By eating more whole foods throughout the day, I’ve been more full and made great progress in limiting my overeating at night."
- Hannah S., Mindful Eater and Journal Genius
Hey there! Great to meet you. My name is Vince Bellitti and I love coaching. Sounds kinda cheesy, huh? Good thing I love cheese.
I've been a coach in some capacity my entire life. I've been a coach and mentor in everything from youth sports, careers and resume building, to nutrition. To me, there is no more rewarding experience on the planet than empowering you to achieve your goals. Guiding you to find your own inner strength is what I was put on Earth to do.
Healthcare has also been in my genes my entire life. My grandfather, Gaspar, a pharmacist, started HB Pharmacy in 1964. My father, John, runs the pharmacy today.
I've been helping my dad at HB Pharmacy for a few years. In 2016, I started Gaspar's Best, named after my grandfather, within HB Pharmacy. Our team at HB Pharmacy has helped our patients be more PROACTIVE about their health ever since. In fact, due to our exceptional level care for our patients, we were named the 2016 Good Neighbor Pharmacy of the Year. This is a national award with over 5,000 independent pharmacies around the country in contention.
Health and wellness are things that I am very passionate about, but I also know that they can be fleeting and difficult to maintain. Over the years, I've tried numerous diets and fitness fads. Some work great, some don't. I've had my ups and downs with my weight and mental health because of it. I understand.
The “secret” (if we must call it that) to sustainable weight loss is improving your relationship with food. Why? Because change is hard! We put too much emphasis on WHAT to do instead of HOW to do it. That’s how we were taught! Beyond that, food is more than just something we need to survive.
Why do I eat a certain way? Why do I like the things that I like? What are my goals? Why do I feel that way? What are the pros of adjusting my behaviors? What are the cons of adjusting my behaviors? How can I find balance in my life? The “relationship” portion of our program title is of course somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but it’s true! Learning more about yourself and your relationship with food will SUSTAINABLY help you reach your goals.
And guess what…there's no perfect, one-size-fits-all way to lose weight! I firmly believe that YOUR health and wellness is about YOU. It's about what you actually like to eat, what you actually enjoy doing, and learning how to make quality health choices. And we’re going to start learning how to do all of these things by starting with learning about ourselves and our relationship with food.
See you online!
Vince Bellitti, B.Sc., Pn1
Founder of Gaspar's Best
Wellness Advisor at HB Pharmacy
"It’s tough to make decisions when you’re at the grocery store. Learning about food labels has helped me stop and think and be mindful about the choices I’m making and what I’m eating."
- Amanda F., Mindful Eater and Label Legend
"Learning to shop for healthier options is a game-changer. Getting rid of “unhealthy”, sugary options in the pantry and replacing them with better choices like honey is great!"
- Shinji H., Mindful Eater and Substitution Savant